A cookie is a small text file placed on your computer or mobile device by your browser during a visit to a digital platform, for the purposes of storing, retrieving or updating data.
Cookies allow the digital platform to "remember" your actions and preferences, such as your name, language and other display settings, so that you don't have to re-configure the site each time you visit.
Most cookies are limited to gathering information of a general nature to measure audiences or to determine the approximate location of users accessing our website.
3. What types of cookies do we use?
- Session cookies: are temporary cookies that remain stored in the browser until the user leaves the web page, so no record is left on the user's hard drive.
- Permanent cookies: these cookies are stored in your browser and are used when you return to our website.
4. Functions of the cookies we use:
- Essential cookies: these cookies are necessary for the proper operation of the website, allowing a correct navigation and the functioning of the applications that constitute it.
- Analytical cookies: are those that allow us to perform statistical analysis of how users use the website, allowing us to highlight products or services that may be of interest to users and monitor the performance of the site, knowing which pages are most popular, or to determine why some pages are receiving error messages.
- Advertising Cookies: Are those that allow us to manage in a more efficient way the advertising spaces that exist on the website, being able to analyze your navigation habits and show you advertising related to your navigation profile. They record the user's preferences, who therefore does not need to customize the website in each visit.
6. List of existing cookies on DPO Consulting website
|_ga||Analytics||Used to distinguish users||2 years|
|_gid||Analytics||Used to distinguish users||24 hours|
|_gat||Analytics||Used to throttle request rate||1 minute|
|AMP_TOKEN||Analytics||Contains a token that can be used to retrieve a Client ID from AMP Client ID service||30 seconds to 1 year|
|_gac_<property-id>||Analytics||Contains campaign-related information for the user||90 days|
7. How to disable cookies?
At any time, you can manage your cookie preferences either by turning them off in your browser or here on the website.
Para alterar as suas definições ou desativar a utilização de cookies, deverá seguir as instruções fornecidas no seu navegador de internet ou dispositivo (normalmente, localizadas em «Definições» ou «Preferências»).
Abaixo, listamos alguns links úteis, de navegadores de internet:
|Microsoft Edge||https://privacy.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10-microsoft- edge-and-privacy|
8. Questions and More Information
If you have any questions about cookie management on DPO Consulting's digital platforms, you may contact the DPO Consulting Data Protection Officer at email@example.com. firstname.lastname@example.org
If this happens, the version will be updated, and these changes will become an integral part of the Policy.